The iDAT Blog of Mark

Welcome to my blog, set up to allow me to get ideas down onto the internet. and allow others to see what I'm all about, DAT wise, plus it helps me remember what I cant keep in my head.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dat 101 Mind map

Very late updating, but never mind, this is my mind map



























This mind map basically describes me in a way that i feel is simple but informative. I chose to keep the content simple as i think that it described me better this way that if i had decided to go into detail about every little thing, and so i kept it to what i personally feel are the keypoints.

A rough run though of some of the points.

Music
I only put a few, but in reality if i had listed all of the music i like then the entire page would just be a list of music, so i kept it as short yet descriptive as possible

Hobbies & interests
I kept these organised by splitting them up into different sections with lots of offshoots, so that they were tidier and it werent just lots of random sections in one

Influences
This one was the most diffiult setion for me to do as i didnt really know who inspired me in life, so i put the obvious ones, like parents, and then added other less obvious ones later when i had thought about them, I.E the philosphy branch and the Chi Cheng branch, i put the philosophy segement as i studied it during A Levels, and it had a big effect on the way i looked at life.
The Chi cheng segment almost didnt get put in, but since his life has had an influence on me, i think it was good that i put him in there.

Dislikes
I deided that i should put Fears in dislikes, as i reckon that they can describe people in a very personal and honest way, such as the fact that i am afraid of very odd things, and i think this is a good way for people to know me, because i am telling people something very personal to myself.

Overall
I dont think that this was the most detailed or best mind map that i saw, but i feel that it was good for what i wanted to do, which was to show myself in the simplest way possible, which i think is showing a lot of points, with a small amount of detail to each rather than a few very detailed points. and i think this way people learn more varied stuff about me than just learning about one part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment